LET'S PARTNER UP!
If you know me, you know that I'm passionate about weekly meal planning, meal prep and making healthy home cooked meals. Seriously, I get pretty jazzed about writing out our weekly menu, taking a few hours on the weekend to grocery shop for the week, prep food for the week, and make homemade spice mixes, condiments and snacks. #nerdalert
We'll work together to create manageable solutions that work for your life through 1:1 meal planning consultations, kitchen clean-ups, grocery shopping trips and more. But, I can't be there every week to do the work for you, so there is a level of commitment needed to make a change and enable long-term time and money saving strategies.
If you're ready to make changes so you can take the stress out of meal times, contact me to get started.
Current 1:1 focus areas:
- Real Food Meal Planning: Learn my meal planning strategy and process and make it work for you, your family and your lifestyle while saving time and money.
- Clean Eating: Ditch the junk and move toward whole foods for a healthier you. Small changes can make a big difference!*
- Natural Living: Learn how to reduce the chemicals and toxins in your life, make your own personal care items and make the switch to healthier, safer alternatives.
Team work makes the dream work! We're in this together.
- Group courses: I'm available to lead a 1.5-2 hour meal planning basics course where I walk through my process for weekly meal planning and shopping so students can hit the ground running.
- Make & take parties: Make 2-3 natural personal care products and take them home with you to jump start a healthier life.
Drop me a note so we can get started!
* Disclaimer: I am not a dietitian. I have, however, done a ton of research over the past 5+ years to learn about this topic and make improvements to my family's eating habits. Trust me, 7 years ago, I was still eating boxed dinners and frozen meals on the regular, and still have a love affair with Kraft shells & cheese.