Heads up! This post contains Amazon affiliate links. All that means is that if you purchase any of the products I recommend, I may get a small percentage back. Thanks for helping support this blog!
It's here! The third and final video on my go-to natural products. Today's topic: MAKEUP!
I've always been pretty minimal with my makeup. I've never been big into eye liner, lipstick, or smoky eyes and I definitely have never contoured.
In our middle and high school years, my friend Lindsay (hi hooney!) was always experimenting with new makeup and had a giant Caboodle with all of her loot. We'd get $10 from our parents, go to the dinky mall in our town and buy press-on fake nails and cheap makeup to play around with. Ahh, the good 'ol days of Wet 'N Wild! She's definitely the makeup guru friend of mine and always has the perfect winged eyeliner and 14 lip glosses in her purse.
I started cleaning up my makeup about 2 1/2 years ago and am slowly getting to the point where I love all of my products. Some aren't perfectly "clean," but I'm still weighing not using them vs. how much I love them. Today's video will outline the basics you'd need for a 10-minute face and an every day look.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Shadow
- e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
- Arbonne Makeup Primer
- Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation
- Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation (I can't find this online, so they may be replacing this with the foundation linked directly above.)
- Pure Anada Liquid Foundation. I forgot to mention it in the video, but Pure Anada will send you samples of foundation for just $1 each so you can be sure you pick the correct color for your skin!
- Everyday Minerals Base Powder
- Everyday Minerals Bronzer Powder
- Everyday Minerals Kabuki Brush
- Tarte Glisten Cheek Stain
- Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm
- Burt's Bees Lipstick, Blush Basin