Heads up! This post contains Amazon affiliate links. All that means is that if you purchase any of the products I recommend, I may earn a small percentage. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thanks for helping support this blog!
Recently I was looking through my medicine cabinet and make-up bag and realized that I've switched about 90% of my personal care products over to more natural, chemical-free versions over the past 2 years. I definitely still have work to do, but I wanted to share some of my favorite products, so I decided to film a 3-part video series on my go-to natural or DIY personal care items, skin care and make-up products.
First up, personal care items. This includes things that I use in the shower, or post-shower to keep myself feelin' fresh and clean. Enjoy the video!
- Acure Volume Shampoo: Mint
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter with Frankincense & Myrrh
- Tom's of Maine Lavender Deodorant
- Coconut Oil (you can get this at almost any store now!)
- Acure Day Cream
- Burt's Bee's Chap Stick
- Grove Collaborative (referral link)