Did you miss part 1? Check it out here!
Be sure to watch to the end of the video for a giveaway!
Heads up! This post contains Amazon affiliate links. All that means is that if you purchase any of the products I recommend, I may earn a small percentage. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thanks for helping support this blog!
Part 2 of my video series on my go-to natural personal care products is here! Today I'm talking all about more natural skin care products that I use currently, from face washes to eye cream.
- Makeup Remover: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Grape Seed oil, coconut oil, etc.)
- Bamboo Charcoal Soap (I just realized in my order history that I ordered this in August 2016! I'm maybe halfway through the bar in March 2017.)
- Clarisonic Mia 2
- Juice Beauty Brightening Eye Cream (not an affiliate link)
- Orange Tea Tree Toner by Purple Prairie Botanicals
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel- Sensitive
- Acure Facial Cleansing Creme- Argan Oil + Mint