Heads up! This post contains Amazon affiliate links. All that means is that if you purchase any of the products I recommend, I may get a small percentage back. Thanks for helping support this blog!
It's Thanksgiving week, and there's no doubt that pretty much every blogger will post about what they are thankful for. And of course, I'm thankful for so much- my family, our health, our ability to have a lifestyle that we like, etc. etc. But, I thought I'd make this list more fun and share some of the little things in life for which I'm thankful.
- Dry Shampoo: Check out my DIY recipe!
- Bai Juice: This has replaced my beloved LaCroix most days! Its like caffeinated juice and only has 1 g of a natural sugar! So good.
- Podcasts: My current favorites are Smart Passive Income, Happier, Young House Love Has a Podcast, Being Boss and The Popcast.
- My toilet night light. Yes, this is a thing and it totally helps for middle of the night bathroom breaks!
- Holiday gas station donuts. The pumpkin spice old fashioned one is bomb.
- Starbucks unsweetened iced coffee + Salted caramel cream = the perfect at-home coffee drink!
- My spiralizer. Zucchinis don't stand a chance with this thing. Definitely my favorite kitchen gadget!
- Brookside Dark Chocolate with Acai berries. So delicious. So addicting.
- TV shows: Chicago Med, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor (it's starting up again soon!), This is Us.
Ok, so clearly I'm thankful for a lot of food related things... I do love my food!
Sidenote: I've been really emotionally affected by the events of the world lately (and not just what's happening in the United States), and have realized just how much I truly have to be grateful for. It's made me want to do a lot more for others, whether it's volunteering, donating money where I can or just being kinder to people. I'm really going to try to do that during this holiday season and beyond. There are a lot of things we can do that would have low effort for us, but make a big impact for others. I encourage you to do something kind for someone else this weekend!